class

1) what are things you like about the class?

what i liked about the class is that  we got to use the typing tutor because it was really fun but also educational. there were lots of fun games to play on it. a other thing i like about this class is that there were lots of  stuff that i learned about  doing good.


2) what are things you didn't like about this class?

some thing i didn't like about this that just to write we would use a bunch of sites to type  like to transfer the writing some where else.  also that i dint like about is that my hands will start to hurt after a while of typing.


3) what are things you recommend of fixing the class
i think that you should just make us write it down in just one place and that  nothing more nothing less. we should get a real  quick stretch break

4) what is a highlight  for you in this class?

the best thing in this class is that i had a lot of resources to help me when i actually need it . like i had my class mates i had the T.A's right next to me and i had my teacher too. and they people in this class would help me until i have under stand it.

5) did i do my best
yes but i could have done a little better

Comments

Popular Posts